Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Peek-A-Boo!

Loyal blog followers, how I've missed you!  It's been a few months and I'm sure a lot has been going on with you.  It sure has for me!  If you've been reading my little corner of the interwebs for any length of time (or you happen to know me in person), then you know things, they have been a-changin'.

I lost my job at a law firm I thought was great.  Turns out, everything happens for a reason.  I now have a job at a nationwide law firm with 1000 times better benefits (including free parking in downtown, a block from the Amway Center, 24/7/365) and MUCH nicer coworkers.  Suck on that, old law firm.

My fiance and I have been scouting for a place to live.  Nothing set in stone yet, but we've got an application in at a place I'm in love with... So cross your fingers and toes for us!  Fiance also just started a new job that's extremely exciting and has a very promising future. Our days of both being unemployed are OVER!  Can you hear the choir singing Glory Glory?  I certainly can.  Oh, speaking of choirs and church and such, in November I had my first rite on my way to baptism on Easter Vigil this year.  It was joyous, exciting, scary (I was in front of the entire congregation!) and fun all at the same time.  Fiance's mom took pictures, but her camera skills are a little weak, so the pictures didn't come out great, otherwise I'd post a couple.  My next rite, the rite of election, is next month at the biggest Catholic church in the Orlando diocese: Mary, Queen of the Universe.  It's going to be a big, big deal.  Lots of celebration to follow.

We finally set a wedding date!  While I'm not at liberty to tell you the exact date at this point, it will be in the fourth quarter of this year.  More blog posts to come on wedding planning and general hysteria.

I changed my Twitter name to @J_Rad2012, so if you're a follower, tuck that under your hat.

I had a very strange encounter right before Christmas with an ex from ages ago.  That definitely deserves its own post, so consider this a teaser. 

Anyway, I'm on my lunch break at this very moment.  I can't get into anything super long-winded since I only have a few minutes left.  I just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm back, baby!  One of my resolutions this year was to keep up with my blog, so you can expect to see more in the near future. Until then... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment