Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Don't Count Me Out

Hi friends and neighbors!

It's been a minute since I've blogged and I feel ashamed of myself for neglecting my bloggerly duties.  Yes, I just made up the word 'bloggerly'.  Call Webster.  Anyway, I just wanted to check in and say a quick hello.  I wanted to let all 8 of my loyal followers know that I'm alive and well.  My new job is fantastic, but draining.  I love it and I'm definitely not complaining.  It's just that when I get home from work, social media and anything to do with looking at a computer screen are at the very bottom of my to-do list.  So, essentially what I'm trying to say is that it's not you, it's me.

I'll be back, though!  I have lots of mayhem to report, including getting an extra hole installed on my face, a battle with a medicine ball, why beer and pizza Fridays make me more productive, products I'd take to the proverbial desert island (side note: does anyone else cringe at the oxymoron that is "desert island'?  Just me?), how getting a professional picture taken is 100 times worse than school pictures ever were, why I like animals better than homo sapiens, and many other blog worthy rants.  Brace yourselves.  It's coming.

P.S.  How do you like the new look?

No comments:

Post a Comment